Monday, July 17, 2006

Das Vat Vee Learn in Der Schule, Ya Ya!

I decided I would start a second blog to discuss serious thinkings which I had thunk. Honestly, I had meant to start a journal, but didn't want to buy a notebook. I find that I think a lot when I'm driving, and decided tonight that I didn't want to keep forgetting what I was thinking about. This blog is the solution to that problem. You are also welcome to read it if you want. Thoughts are always better when they are flavored by the comments and corrections of older and / or wiser minds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry said...

Sorry to get off the topic but do you know the words to that song? I have looked all through the web and nothing comes close. I guess it is very obscure childhood lyrics but I am hoping you could tell me.

Thanks

Garry

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home